Bold Goal 20% Healthier By 2020
Louisville, Kentucky is working to become one of the healthiest cities in America. We know that health happens locally, which is why Humana is working with nonprofit organizations, business and government leaders as well as physician and clinician partners to help solve some of Louisville’s toughest barriers to health. Together, we are making health easier one person and one community at a time. Join us!
Barriers to health
Connecting people with care and community resources to get healthy and stay healthy. Improving health with a network of goods, services and essential resources.
Louisville’s Health Advisory Board
A Bold Team For A Bold Goal
Working in partnership with local businesses, nonprofits, educators and government organizations, Humana is committed to the ever-evolving effort of dramatically reducing the number of Unhealthy Days and making Louisville a healthier community. There’s always room for more partners — after all, we’re in this together. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org today.
- American Cancer Society
- American Diabetes Association
- American Heart Association
- American Lung Association
- Ariatti Advising, LLC
- Bellarmine University
- Center for Neighborhoods
- Clayton & Lambert Mfg. Co
- Coalition for the Homeless
- Dare to Care Food Bank
- Eli Lilly
- Family Asthma and Allergy
- Family & Children's Place
- Family Health Centers of Louisville
- Feet to the Fire Writers' Workshop
- Food Literacy Project
- Foundation for a Healthy Kentucky
- Fund for the Arts
- Gilda’s Club
- Greater Louisville Project
- Habitat for Humanity
- IDEAS xLab
- Institute for Healthy Air, Water, and Soil
- Jefferson County Public Schools
- Johnson & Johnson
- Kentuckiana Health Collaborative
- Kentucky Diabetes Network
- Kentucky Cabinet for Health & Family Services
- LG&E and KU / ADURO
- Louisville Metro Government
- Louisville Urban League
- Louisville Sports Commission
- Louisville Sustainability Council
- Metropolitan Housing Coalition
- Metro United Way
- Military OneSource
- New Directions Housing Corporation
- Norton Healthcare
- Novo Nordisk
- Our Lady of Peace
- Passport Health Plan
- Revon Systems
- Robley Rex VA Medical Center
- Smoketown Family Wellness Center
- Suicide Prevention State Office (KY)
- Sullivan University
- The Pete Foundation
- UAW-Ford Community Healthcare Initiative
- University of Louisville
- YMCA of Greater Louisville
- Zero Suicide Institute
Louisville's Pilots, Programs and Interventions
Behavioral Health Zero Suicide Program
A collaborative effort to implement the Zero Suicide framework through leader education and individual engagement throughout the city in order to make Louisville suicide-free.
Working to prevent diabetes by educating businesses, working with doctors to increase diagnosis of pre-diabetes and bringing preventive programs to people in their everyday lives.
Smart COPD Program Pilot
A market-wide program that uses a mobile self-triage platform to assess seniors living with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
Louisville, Kentucky is a treat for the eyes but sometimes a test for the lungs. Through new technology, a respiratory health effort...
Through community and physician partnerships on pilots and programs, we are working together to create...